My daily bread

We love, because He first loved us.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

See ya, 1st year..


Finally,
here comes the study week.
Experienced a lot in this semester actually.
Tears joy sorrow heartbreak...
Thanks God everything has come to an end soon.
Was chosen to be the committee of CF.
That was a surprise.
I'm glad that God given me this chance.
and to get close with new bunch of ppl.
And as i committed in this society, i know He will be with me.
*Let's serve Him and people around us with P.E.A.C.E. ;)













Next sem will be a chaos. I can forecast that.
With myself in charge in 3 camps, i know i can hardly breathe with that busy schedule.
Do not be weary, for everything is still in His control.
Time to learn to be more discipline.

As my 1st year is come to an end,
that means I'll soon have junior,
and I'll lose a bunch of seniors that really take good care of me.
Words couldn't express my gratitude,
so a simple thank you will do,
and I'll surely miss all of you.
Wu Ke Wei, Joshua, James, Richard, Edmond, Issac, Joy, Kheng Swee...
and a lot of others...

I'll sure miss sitting on your motor, Wu Ke Wei! :)



















Round up this sem...
Really appreciate for certain people existence,
I was really confused and really lost,
but ended up i know i have to make a choice.
Once i really hope that we can be one,
but i know i'm just not the one for you.
and I really miss you.
but For you, i duno what lies in front of us,
and you seriously are people that this care to me...
which i never experience before..
wait God's permission kay?
I'm not a good girl after all.

I'm going to have junior,
that means will have less people dotes me dy.
Can i stay as 1st year forever ah? :P

God,
thanks for being always there.
I love you.


With love,
Chen.
See you.
Work hard for exam ah! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment